Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Zappos Sets a race record

I don't normally talk about retailers I get my stuff from. I'm terrible about not leaving feedback for auctions. Having said that, I have to comment on my recent Zappos experience. I ordered my new Glycerin 8's on Sunday afternoon. They shipped for free. Given what free shipping normally means, you can imagine my surprise when my wife called me at work the next day to ask if I had ordered some shoes...

Might have been a fluke, but it was impressive none the less. It worked out especially well since I had over slept and need to do a night run on the treadmill. Getting to try out a new pair of shoes (even if they are exactly the same as the pair I just wore out) was a good motivator get a few miles after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment